Sunday 12 June 2016

Journal


Twelfth Entry ~ 13/6


Last weekend I went to the supermarket with my mum and we bought five things there so I could start testing dog treats. I ended up spending $21.45 there. 
I decided that I would start testing dog treats because they are just easier to test and I just felt like doing it. I made Almond Honey Spheres and Oat Balls( I made up the names).  Nero loved both of them and ate every last crumb. Lulu ate both of them but she didn't want to eat crumbs of the floor so Nero eat it for her. Molly ate both of them in one gulp. Tiggy ate the Almond Honey Spheres but not the oat balls. I haven't heard from Sue what Poppy ate so I need to find that out. I ended up left with some Rye flour and some of the two different types of oats. from this experiment I have found that I will need to make the balls a bit smaller so the dogs can eat them more easier. 

Almond Honey Spheres:

Oat Balls:
 





No comments:

Post a Comment