Sunday 12 June 2016

Journal:

Thirteenth Entry ~ 13/6

Yesterday I made Cinnamon Cookies. I did something wrong because you were supposed to be able to roll out the mixture, but I wasn't able to do that so I had to just make small balls with the mixture again. I had my second mentor meeting on Thursday and I decided I was going to create website because now days everyone uses the internet to find recipes for baking. I also decided that I am going to email Martin( Our school cook) and ask him if I can come and visit him to het some advice on things like, how to make the mixture be able to roll and what things can I change in a recipe before it won't work?Click here to see my website. I am currently creating videos of the baking process that I will put on my website and on my blog. Next weekend I want to bake another type of treat but I need to go to the supermarket again to get some more things. Some of the girls in my class tried the dog treats because I had them at school to show my mentor and they tried them because they are made out of things that humans would eat just with more sugar probably. They said they tasted good but a bit bland.

No comments:

Post a Comment