Wednesday 24 August 2016

Learning Circle

Learning Circle:

Today in class we had a learning circle. That is where we get into small groups and we shared what we had done so far for our passion projects. We got to share for three minutes, then we had one minute where the others in our group could talk and ask questions. It was really good, and Orla showed me a website that she says is really good. I had started to use a different site called Snapfish but when I went to show it to Lotte, Isis, and Orla it didn't show up so I might have to make it again. I arranged a mentor meeting for a week away. This weekend I am going to redo some things on my blog because I learnt some things I can do for it. I also want to do my website again because it doesn't look very good at the moment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment