Monday 23 May 2016

Journal

Colourful Triangles Number Nine PNG Clipart ImageNinth Entry ~ 23/5

In the weekend my books I got out from the library about baking for dog's and raw nutrition for dog's were due back so we went to the library and returned them but I wanted to look for more books and the baking for dog's book was really good and I am going to use some of those recipes in my book because they had a lot of really good recipes. I also found another big book about dogs but I only used a few pages out of that. The next day mum took me to her work and we photocopied all the pages I wanted out of the books, so now I have a lot of pages of information. Mum said that we don’t have to have an exact number for my budget but I need to find out a bit more about how much these things will cost before I make a budget. I am allowed to use my friend Olivia’s small dog for my experiment. Our friends have also said that I can use their old golden retriever and our other friends said I can also use their young golden retriever. I need to plan a mentor meeting because it is the fourth week so I can arrange a mentor meeting so that is good but I need to look at the list of things that Victoria gave me first.

No comments:

Post a Comment